Thursday, October 16, 2008

Visit RefundCents FREE Thur, Fri

You are able to access my favorite couponing website, http://www.refundcents.com/ FREE for two days, today(Thursday), and Friday.

When you go to the page, at the very top in the middle, it says "click here". That is how you access the site for FREE for two days, if you decide to subscribe, you can put me in as referred by: Beth C. wv, I think I get a free month if you do.

The things people find and post on this website are unbelievable, you will be able to get so many things free now just from reading the website and doing as they do, all Legally.

Enjoy, hopefully some new posts coming soon, I've moved and am still quite unorganized, as well as pregnant, so will be looking for the good diaper deals again! Not a problem - I have refundcents, you should too.

No comments: