Thursday, September 27, 2007

FREEbies

So today I received my FREE spice set from Marlboro, it is fantastic! It came with 3 containers of awesome spices, then 3 packs of spices, a rubber brush, and cute salt and pepper shakers!! FREE is great!!!

Also, I HIGHLY recommend signing up for vocalpoint. I have recived two free samples from them just this week!!! One was 5 coupons for B1G1 free of vanilla coke 20oz. and I cannot remember the other right now, I have a cold and just took my medicine so I am drousy. I remember now, it was a free trial for noodlenet, it is an internet software for kids to use. Anyways, the link is: http://site.vocalpoint.com/guest/screener.html

Also, BZZAgent is doing a FREE 10 week project of TVGuide. Sign up to be a bzzagent and get in on this great project. Sign up at: www.bzzagent.com

No comments: